Nothing is better than tru-luv! What a beautiful wedding for Duvae and Nate!
I think there should be a law that no one should be so pretty....
And then you get a pretty her AND a pretty him???? Really not fair.
Have you ever seen a cake shaped like this? It was darling!
The food was divine. I just captured the cupcakes. Linda's cupcakes are the best in the world. They also served teriyaki chicken with different dipping sauces, meatballs, a fabulous mango salad and on and on and on. Heaven!
This wasn't the best picture but I wanted you'all to see her dress. It was one of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. Totally gorgeous! What a bride!
I love weddings! And there is no such thing as an ugly bride. But you are right, there should be a law that says that two people should not be that gorgeous. Hope they have many happy, healthy years together!
1 comment:
I love weddings! And there is no such thing as an ugly bride. But you are right, there should be a law that says that two people should not be that gorgeous. Hope they have many happy, healthy years together!
Post a Comment