The Cure
Brandi shared with me that Gracie (age 9) gave the lesson in Home Evening on Monday night. The story she shared from The Friend (a children's church magazine) was of a young girl that had some hard things come into her life and how she dealt with them. Gracie then went around the room and asked everyone how they have dealt with hard things in their lives. After some discussion (they've all had a very hard year)....Addi, age 5 said in only the way Addi can-I deal wif hard fings with col-wo-ring (coloring), widing my scooter and wombs (worms.) Digging wombs.Well, there you go.I've actually had the blues lately and today when I met Brandi with Addi, she had a present for me.She apologized she couldn't get a scooter but hoped she could give me a laugh.
Daughters. They're the best!
5 comments:
Love you!!!
you're amazing....
So special!! Yes daughters are the best! and so are those grandchildren! Love you too!
Addie is Way cute and Brandi is totally sweet!
How sweet! :-)
Post a Comment