Beautiful art! They had printed information that you could learn about each painting, the history behind it. It was awesome!
I love the Cook's backyard!
And have I mentioned Valene is my favorite chef? She did a spread fit for a wedding.
I mentioned I wished I could grab David and we could renew our wedding vows....everything was that beautiful. But alas, he was hiking up the mountain in front of our house with the scouts, preparing for their big Wind River trip next month.





Painting is just another way of keeping a diary. ~Pablo Picasso
Painting is just another way of keeping a diary. ~Pablo Picasso
Brandi met up with me with at the art show and we actually had a sleepover, watching movies until late. (Actually, son Ryan and his Ward were camping in our backyard- all father's and sons....for their yearly event. The smell of carne asada was delightful! David got home in the morning in time for their horseback activities and they also did a service project for me. Lots of swimming and laughter. I think this is their 4th or 5th year coming here.)
Good friends! Good food! Good times! Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment