Addison wasn't too hip on bouncing or sliding until Aunt Tenille took her. Then she was hooked. Of course, her favorite thing was to be carried around by Aunt Tenille.
This would be a blurry Gracie. I'm sorry for the blur but the kids just went zipping down all the slides! SO FUN!
We had 3 adults and 9 kids. Does the word "chaos" ring a bell?
Here's the boy that made me a grammie.
This is Brandi who made the boy who made me a grammie.
What goes around comes around.

Afterwards, we picked up lunch at McDonalds and headed for Tenille's for a picnic outside on the lawn. The sun was shining....I heard a few birds chirping.....it ALMOST felt like spring.
Afterwards, I watched some of the kids while Brandi went to work. I put Gracie and Hallee to work filling plastic Easter Egg, which I guess now should be called "Spring Celebration Eggs." We got 400 done! Yeah! Not even close to being finished but it's a start!

Afterwards, we picked up lunch at McDonalds and headed for Tenille's for a picnic outside on the lawn. The sun was shining....I heard a few birds chirping.....it ALMOST felt like spring.
Afterwards, I watched some of the kids while Brandi went to work. I put Gracie and Hallee to work filling plastic Easter Egg, which I guess now should be called "Spring Celebration Eggs." We got 400 done! Yeah! Not even close to being finished but it's a start!
Today.....spring cleaning. I honestly cleaned for 8 hours straight today...and didn't even get my bedroom and the guest room done. Thankfully Jan was here for most of that time or I would never have been able to stay on task! Tomorrow is Creative Cooking and the last of our Oooh La La cooking. Valene is coming and we are doing a Raquellette party... with cream puffs and also the Chocolate Almond Pudding Fondue with fruit since I scorched it last month and so didn't serve it. Let's hope second time is the charm. If you haven't made it yet, too bad! You have no idea what you are missing out on!
"There is work that is work and there is play that is play; there is play that is work and work that is play. And in only one of these lies happiness." Gelett Burgess
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. George Bernard Shaw
Work and play are words used to describe the same thing under differing conditions.
Mark Twain

4 comments:
When's the Easter Egg Hunt? We can come after the 7th of May! HAR!HAR!
Springtime weather! AHHHHHHHHH!
thanks for catching my mistake! so funny! i was actually married in 1996. i fixed it! i haven't ever taken my kids to that place, we should try it while they are off track. it looks like fun! minus the crying. :)
What a fantastic day! 400 easter eggs? We had all of my family together a few years ago for easter when Jordan was blessed - so 6 years ago. They ALL stayed in our house and we had a great Easter egg hunt with 16 kids - I'm pretty sure we didn't make 400 eggs though - but there was a lot!
Heh, 400 isn't even the tip of the iceberg!
And whre are you???? In England? Did you find a house in Arizona? Can't wait to hear!!!
Post a Comment