Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nuts 4 You

I'm getting so far behind on life these past few weeks but wanted to get yesterday's pictures posted.  In the morning, Valene and I made jam.  I will always think of this jam (Blackberry/Peach) as election jam.  David and I spent the evening before at Brandi's helping her pack (in order to get her home ready to sell)....and listened to the election results.  Sad, sad, day. (I just had to delete several paragraphs I wrote.  Ranting is never helpful when you are mourning.)

So, Valene and I made jam.  And visited.  Then she ran errands with me and we visited some more.  Both of us had other things we were trying to help other people with so we had to hurry but we needed a little jam therapy.





 

 
 
Last night was a shower for sweet Jenessa in our Ward.  I call her Brittany instead of Jenessa since she used to look so much like Brittany Murphy. (you know how I rename people) All of the preparations for the shower were beautiful.  Our Own Martha Stewart, Lisa, (I call her OOMS) was in charge of the favor table...and again, went over the top.  It made my heart sing.
 
 
 
Fun little fall favors with a Nuts 4 You theme.  The little packages of nuts had a leaf sewn on them.  Just adorable.




 


I'll end with this quote that friend, J. posted on Facebook.  To hear J.'s podcasts on The Juniper Tree go to www.itunes.apple.com   and find Juniper Tree.  She's marvelous and soothes the soul.


1 comment:

Amazed said...

Note to Gayle. It IS hard. Our family is in the same boat.....